Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hey, Valentine!



Hello there! How are you, friends? Well, Valentine's Day is approaching fast, so I've got a couple of fun projects to share with you today.  The first project is the one above - it's an adorable triangle treat box that was shared with us at Leadership.  This was originally created by Sam Hammond Donald, aka Pootles, and the link to her awesome tutorial is here. I made 2 of these cute little boxes for my little man's teachers.  It makes for such a sweet Valentine with the Stacked with Love paper stack! Here's another look:


The next Valentine idea was a ton of fun to put together..primarily because I got to stamp with my son to create his Valentine's cards for his preschool class! I have to say it warmed my heart to see him stamp.  He was just too darn cute and he really did enjoy doing it!  



As you can see, he even got to use the Big Shot!  That was probably his favorite. He loved to turn the crank! Do you want to see the finished product? 


Aren't these cute?  I am such a big fan of the "Hey Valentine" stamp set! I used the fish image as well as the cute fox #1 Valentine image for the teacher tag. For the Valentine treats for his school friends, I filled them with these mini play packs that all come prepackaged with a small coloring book, 2 crayons, and a sticker.  I have to admit that I did color in the little fish on the cover, but I made it fuss free for the kiddos by stapling the Valentine to the front and just dropped in the play pack without  using any ribbon or string.

Well, my friends, hope you liked these! Would love to hear what you think!  I'll catch up with you all soon.  Have a great one!


3 comments:

walchowDesign said...

The creativity runs in the family and your son is so cute while working! Thumbs up to mummy who did a great job in coloring!

Norma said...

Oh Rose, he is just too cute stamping and cranking that Big Shot:) Loved that box and I might just have to give it a try too! Have a wonderful and sweet Valentine's Day with your boys:)
Hugs,
Norma

Donna said...

Oh, your son is so incredibly cute!!! I love to see him and that he's especially crafting for his class with his mamma! TYSM for sharing! Adorable little treat packages too! OX